I want to delete progress in facebook and King profile (or delete account)

Options

I know that officialy there is no options/button to delete game and progress pernamently but I think that support can it do. I want delete progress in Facebook and King account after 3.5 year of gaming Farm Heroes Saga, because I realize that it's not fun anymore and it's for me something like addiction which cause I'm loosing lots of time, despite levels are more and more difficult and simple imposible to beat without many boosters or additional moves, which require pay or play a lot of time with events. And because I'm feel a bit addicted, radical step to delete progress is the only way to stop wasting time with this endless game . Please help.Sorry for bad english.RegardsŁukasz

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Lukasz.

I know that its a possibility they could, its a very drastic step. Even if they did delete all your data though you would still be able to access the game and could just start again. I will pass this on to a King care moderator who will be in touch and let you know if it is possible or not. They don't generally do it just to start again, but if you are determined you don't want to play it then I think its only fair to ask them :)

• Łukasz_Penkala
    Łukasz_Penkala Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hi Lukasz.

I know that its a possibility they could, its a very drastic step. Even if they did delete all your data though you would still be able to access the game and could just start again. I will pass this on to a King care moderator who will be in touch and let you know if it is possible or not. They don't generally do it just to start again, but if you are determined you don't want to play it then I think its only fair to ask them :)

Thank you for the information.I know that I can always start again, but I would not have any motivation to play from the first level, since I am on level 1827 today;) Just as I am not pulling myself to start another game with a similar model of endless gameplay, and how I started the Farm Heroes Saga in 2014, I just had no idea that it was a game that would go on forever.To be at a high level is the illusion that one day all levels will pass and that it is already close, but the problem is that:- playing without buying gold you have to devote too much time to some levels, because you need to get boosters in special events or gold in Treasure Mill, because without many boosters just some levels can be passed. And at higher levels it is getting worse. I have never bought a gold, and I do not intend to buy it, because I know that it would be a bottomless sack.- new levels are constantly added and the game is endless. Looking at the example of Candy Crush Saga, where there are probably over three thousand levels, I noticed that there is no chance that the game will be over in a reasonable time, because it is still popular and profitable. If it would be from 200-300 levels to the end, then I would gladly finish the game with satisfaction that I have achieved the finish, but it promises that it will not be 200-300 levels, but maybe 2000-3000 new levels.- and most importantly - I am well aware that the game is constructed in such a way that playing for free was difficult and that the game is too time-consuming for a simple mobile game, and playing the next few years in one and the same game is pointless but I still play with it, once erasing and then reinstalling it. Which proves that this is some form of psychological dependence, which I do not like and that is why I care about such a radical solution.Of course, I can delete my account on Facebook and block my account on the King website by changing the password and email and then delete this email and note with a password, but this is not a very elegant solution, and I would not like to delete a facebook account.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for passing on @Chicken Slayer

@Lukasz we can most certainly help you. I will send you a message through King Care now, please look for the envelope icon. 

Thanks! 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Lukasz.

No That is fine, I completely understand :) I don't pay to play, I just chug along until I beat the level, but I wouldn't want to start again either :O
  • Sonu_Lok_Roee
    Sonu_Lok_Roee Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey I just want to delete my Facebook INformation or profile from the app

• Trislax
    Trislax Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I wanna delete all the progress n start at level 1 but can't find the option to do so,, why do we have contact developer for that instead of jus having the option to do so 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options
    The only way to do this on your own is to create or a new Facebook account or a King account with a different email address from what you have used before and viola, you have a brand new account.

However, if you still want to use your existing Facebook or King account, only Player Support will be able reset your game as Facebook and King will always remember the highest levels and you have no access to do this on your own. You can contact pLayer Support here.

Hope this helps and welcome to the Community by the way :)
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    @retrodon
    just log out and don’t log in anymore 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

@stan1981 but if you need friends then you need to be logged in, which is why data clearing works better.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?