gold bars

KayRay0510
KayRay0510 Posts: 2 Newbie

I tried to use gold bars to pass a roadblock, and it took 3 attempts. each time it would take my gold but not let me pass. I've emailed King care about 3 times maybe 4 for this with no resolution. SOS. im out 18 bars 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,488 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi KayRay0510 I am going to give you a link for some help as King care no longer deals with payment issues. They decided it was better to have a dedicated area for that help. Have a look at this article then contact them where appropriate :) If you get a standard reply which is unhelpful then make sure you reply to the automated email with your issue again as they can check your account.

Purchase problems

• KayRay0510
    KayRay0510 Posts: 2 Newbie

@chickenslayer I didn't make a purchase I just used earned gold bars to pass a roadblock thank you for your help though

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,488 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi KayRay0510, I double checked with Cez our forum moderator and she said still go to the link and contact them that way. The reason being, they can look at your account to see if they can find what is happening and then will take it from there. If you get a standard bot email back, just send another in reply and then a human will read it but don't worry, you should get the needed help.

If there are any problems and they don't reply back, just let us know and I will see if Cez can chase it up for you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?