Lost more than 85 gold bars overnight

Options
Sylvie_Simard
Sylvie_Simard Posts: 3 Newbie

I have worked hard in the last few days  playing different bonus games specifically the tower and gain lots of gold 

last d'y night when I stopped playing I had over 85 gold bars and this morning I have 0

tried logging out and in again resetting the app in my iPhone it still is at 0

please help me I have spent so much time gathering this gold.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,623 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sylvie, 

Can you just check for me that you are connected to the game, either by Facebook or logged into the Kingdom. Are all your beans etc still there? 

If so, can you give me your device, and OS.

How you connect. And a screen shot.

Thank you. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sylvie, 

Can you just check for me that you are connected to the game, either by Facebook or logged into the Kingdom. Are all your beans etc still there? 

Thank you. 

• Sylvie_Simard
    Options

Hi Sylvie, 

Thank you. 

I have entered the response to your question as another reply to my question instead of answering to you. Using iPhone 5c version 10.2.1 connected FacebookSee my reply for the screen shotAnd thanks for you help!!!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

You are welcome! I will pass this on to Cez the forum moderator as she can have a look at your account and hopefully be able to see where it has gone. Its a lot to lose!  I know boosters don't save on devices if you reinstall etc as they are saved on the device not the game, but when you log into FB or the kingdom beans and gold always should.  Leave it with me and I will get her to contact you :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Cez has got back to me. On checking your account it seems as though you spent gold on buying egg cracking boosters...and it seems you did have a lot of boosters but have used them :(

Did you realise that only shovels bought before play, use beans. All the other boosters (or shovels bought during play) use gold :( Its easy sometimes to use it without realising until there is none left.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask and I can get her to contact you directly if need be :)

• Sylvie_Simard
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hi Cez has got back to me. On checking your account it seems as though you spent gold on buying egg cracking boosters...and it seems you did have a lot of boosters but have used them :(

Did you realise that only shovels bought before play, use beans. All the other boosters (or shovels bought during play) use gold :( Its easy sometimes to use it without realising until there is none left.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask and I can get her to contact you directly if need be :)

How could I have bought all these egg cracking booster without remembering it?another thing, where are all these boosters. Is it possible to see the history of my account to see when the purchase was done and when they were used? How many egg cracking boosters am supposed to have purchased with all this gold?Only booster I remember purchasing is a three line wheel but after completing the level it disappeared! Another weird thing....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?