Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I knew I was in trouble when the board shuffled 9 times during one play. I used the filler booster and power up which cost me 1750 bean. I didn't even get down below 100.....This game is a crock of crap. Good By
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you're right about needing luck to complete the level......That's why I used my arsenal of boosters and beans. But failed, so not sure I like this game anymore....When boosters are used, you should at least be able to pass, but like I said when I saw the initial board I knew I was doomed as it was loaded with green & yellow, neither of which I need. Thanks again for responding. Have a good day.
That still shouldn't have happened though I am wondering if there was an internal glitch. I know a lot of people use boosters without any trouble.
I'm hoping you don't give it up. You have come a long way and some of those levels are not easy :'(
I'm going to give you a couple of links. One for troubleshooting as often that will sort problems out.
Troubleshooting
And one for that level for some tips. If the level looks a little different (ie requirements have changed) let me know and I will alter it. But it is a hard level. I try not to use companions where I can so if I use them its got to be a hard one. Not that I am the best player though haha.
Farm Heroes 1116
Chicken Slayer, I figured that since I used boosters and beans I was doomed to lose. Wouldn't be the first time. And yes the board I received was terrible and it did shuffle 9 times and I couldn't even get below 100. Thanks for responding though.
To be fair Debbie, its not very often it does shuffle more than once. I have never known it shuffle 9 times though. The most mine has ever done was 3 times before the game ended on me.