Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I just puchased bars for bubblewitch for 19.99, and then I get notification to say I had been charged $39.97....lI have a feeling this has happened before but it really concerned me as this is robbery as far as I am concerned
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mbendall,
The questions show in different sections, if it was a bubble witch issue, make sure next time you click bubble witch or it shows in the farm questions
I have a purchase issue link, please follow the steps it says and then contact them as they will be able to help you directly as they have a team for that now
Purchase issues
Also if you ever get charged for something you didn't receive, when you get the confirmation email, you can dispute it. As long as it was genuinely from King and not a phishing email.