Fire cracker special event was crashing, now all my boosters are gone

Options
Lotte-3
Lotte-3 Posts: 4 Newbie

Fire cracker special event was crashing on the last level. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to make it work, but now all of my boosters are gone.

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,631 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Lotte thank you for using King care. Unfortunately sometimes reinstalling is the only things that makes the game work if its just trying to reload a faulty game. But because the boosters are saved onto the device and not the game itself, that also means they vanish. Its annoyong I know, I have done it many times in the past :( That is why King don't recommend you save too many as even a update can cause it.

Were they saved boosters or ones you paid gold for? As I know they will reinburse the gold ones. 

Sorry its not better news :(

• Lotte-3
    Options

Thanks for your answer.

No, I didn't pay for the boosters, as I can't afford to do so.

I earned the boosters the hard way, by playing the game several times each day. That's so frustrating loosing the boosters, as most of the special events can't be completed without (at least according to my experience).

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Lotte, let me see if I can get anything done about it. I cannot promise though as they do advise that we don't save too many boosters as even a simple game update can make us lose them. The trade off with being able to earn so many compared to Facebook I guess :( I will try though! 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Yes @Chicken Slayer is right, we do try to avoid saving too many as they are saved to the device, but I understand your disappointment @Lotte so let me take a look at your account and see if I can help :-) 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Lotte please look for a pop up in your game :-) 

Thanks! 

• Lotte-3
    Options

Hi Lotte thank you for using King care. Unfortunately sometimes reinstalling is the only things that makes the game work if its just trying to reload a faulty game. But because the boosters are saved onto the device and not the game itself, that also means they vanish. Its annoyong I know, I have done it many times in the past :( That is why King don't recommend you save too many as even a update can cause it.

Were they saved boosters or ones you paid gold for? As I know they will reinburse the gold ones. 

Sorry its not better news :(

Thanks for your answer.No, I didn't pay for the boosters, as I can't afford to do so.I earned the boosters the hard way, by playing the game several times each day. That's so frustrating loosing the boosters, as most of the special events can't be completed without (at least according to my experience).
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Thanks for your answer.

No, I didn't pay for the boosters, as I can't afford to do so.

I earned the boosters the hard way, by playing the game several times each day. That's so frustrating loosing the boosters, as most of the special events can't be completed without (at least according to my experience).

I agree! I use more gold and boosters trying to play those games than I win :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?