Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Fire cracker special event was crashing on the last level. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to make it work, but now all of my boosters are gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Lotte please look for a pop up in your game :-)
Thanks!
Thanks for your answer.No, I didn't pay for the boosters, as I can't afford to do so.I earned the boosters the hard way, by playing the game several times each day. That's so frustrating loosing the boosters, as most of the special events can't be completed without (at least according to my experience).
Thanks for your answer.
No, I didn't pay for the boosters, as I can't afford to do so.
I earned the boosters the hard way, by playing the game several times each day. That's so frustrating loosing the boosters, as most of the special events can't be completed without (at least according to my experience).
Hi Lotte thank you for using King care. Unfortunately sometimes reinstalling is the only things that makes the game work if its just trying to reload a faulty game. But because the boosters are saved onto the device and not the game itself, that also means they vanish. Its annoyong I know, I have done it many times in the past That is why King don't recommend you save too many as even a update can cause it.Were they saved boosters or ones you paid gold for? As I know they will reinburse the gold ones. Sorry its not better news
Hi Lotte thank you for using King care. Unfortunately sometimes reinstalling is the only things that makes the game work if its just trying to reload a faulty game. But because the boosters are saved onto the device and not the game itself, that also means they vanish. Its annoyong I know, I have done it many times in the past That is why King don't recommend you save too many as even a update can cause it.
Were they saved boosters or ones you paid gold for? As I know they will reinburse the gold ones.
Sorry its not better news
Yes @Chicken Slayer is right, we do try to avoid saving too many as they are saved to the device, but I understand your disappointment @Lotte so let me take a look at your account and see if I can help :-)
Hi Lotte, let me see if I can get anything done about it. I cannot promise though as they do advise that we don't save too many boosters as even a simple game update can make us lose them. The trade off with being able to earn so many compared to Facebook I guess I will try though!
.