Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello Sir,
I need screens of Special Offers for your games. I want to study of sweet deal,sale offer, super duper deal, starter pack in different famous game company....its pleasure to send you...
Regards,
Keenly
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Keenly,
Thanks for getting in touch :-)
I think the easiest way to find the offers for Gold bars and Boosters are by starting the game(s) and then proceed to the purchase window - from here you can see all current offers together with how much they cost.
I hope you get a good overview for your project :-)
Kind regards,
- Mark