Farm Heros level 476 different than any on you tube.

Options
Carol_Ritchey
Carol_Ritchey Posts: 2 Newbie

Went to you tube for help on level 476 farm Heros and no levels there match the one I am doing.Why ?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,619 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Carol, thank you for using King care.

Firstly, King often change levels based on player feedback, but until players tell bloggers/youtubers, we don't always know.

I have just checked my game and the video I had made and it is the same except now it has one extra move. 

Have a look at mine here and see if it looks like yours :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Firstly, King often change levels based on player feedback, but until players tell bloggers/youtubers, we don't always know.

I have just checked my game and the video I had made and it is the same except now it has one extra move. 

• Carol_Ritchey
    Carol_Ritchey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you that is the same level I see when playing. A great help to beat it!!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Woohoo! That is awesome to hear! Bookmark it for future reference as we try to keep our videos and tips up to date :D

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?