Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Went to you tube for help on level 476 farm Heros and no levels there match the one I am doing.Why ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol, thank you for using King care.
Firstly, King often change levels based on player feedback, but until players tell bloggers/youtubers, we don't always know.
I have just checked my game and the video I had made and it is the same except now it has one extra move.
Have a look at mine here and see if it looks like yours
Hi Carol, thank you for using King care.Firstly, King often change levels based on player feedback, but until players tell bloggers/youtubers, we don't always know.I have just checked my game and the video I had made and it is the same except now it has one extra move. Have a look at mine here and see if it looks like yours