Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
today when installing my games onto a new iPad I lost all of my levels on my games.
Cam you please help me?
thanks in advance
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will elevate your issue to a King Admin and you should hear from her here on King Care. Please, please log in through Facebook or the Kingdom from now on because that's the only way your progress will be saved.
The games are just on my iPad and I don’t need to log into anything to play them so I don’t understand what you are asking me to do.i can’t find anywhere under king.com to log into anything’s??
Hi, no not thru Facebook. Thanks
Hi Redlocks66, have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. Please let me know and then I can offer you the best possible solution.