Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Is there any way you can remove or block the spam in Farm Heroes chat?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi wendy,
Unfortunately its out of Kings hands as it is on Facebook, it is a Facebook thing.
However as you rightly said, they don't want their players to be scammed, so are going to flag it with Facebook.
Thank you for letting us know!
Hi wendy, Unfortunately its out of Kings hands as it is on Facebook, it is a Facebook thing.However as you rightly said, they don't want their players to be scammed, so are going to flag it with Facebook. Thank you for letting us know!
No I very much doubt they do. As the game is on the Facebook platform though, it could be that the chat function is controlled by Facebook rather than King. I know things like missing game requests are caused by Facebook mostly. Seeing as they are offering Facebook credits it does sound more Facebook.
I will ask one of the moderators tho (in fact I have emailed her and she should see it tomorrow) but I also think its worth mentioning about the scammers too to see if they can lean on Facebook to get it stopped. Unfortunately there are many people that use Facebook purely to be a pain in the neck to put it politely, instead of just leaving everyone to it.
Different names flood the chat screen with offers for facebook credits. Very annoying. I would think King Games would not want their players being scammed.
Thanks Wendy,
I suspect that will be down to Facebook themselves, but I admit to googling the issue and couldn't find a thing, which is not unusual when its a Facebook thing.
Is there anyway to report or block the spammer?
I will seek further advice and get back to you
Facebook
Hi, are you playing via Facebook or King.com?