Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
how can i get news friends. since i ' ve passed the level 1110 the green levEls with the cow dissappear. so i don t know how To get news compagnons.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok, I believe the quests change in time? But I will escalate this to the community moderators to see if they can raise awareness with the design studio. As I said, its computer generated, but maybe they could add something in place to stop this
Thank you for raising this issue
i hve got aller offre them
I think that is probably an oversight by the game as it is computer generated.
Have you definitely obtained all the ones previously? Go to the Farm club and just double check you have no silhouettes left
ok thanks for the answer . but why some quests ask To challenge for New compagnon if it s not possible To get anyone.
Hi Guillaume, thank you for using King care
The farm club companions are on hold. The studio haven't decided if they are going to carry on in the future or just stay like this. But for now 1110 is the last level they can be earned