Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I play a lot but I never get any prize or rewards when I win challenges. I have updated everything so this is not a problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes it’s the same for all iOS devices
I am using an iPad, would the troubleshooting work for an iPad?
Ok. Could you try this troubleshooting here please and see if it helps
Both main levels and events.
No not a specific one. Any time I win a new phase And there are rewards, I do not get them. Even when it is an event that I win. I just completed 800 and I did not get the rewards from the Choo Choo Challenge.
Hi Patricia, thank you for using King care.
Is there a specific event you are not getting rewards for? I assume it is the events not the main levels?