Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can Not Start an Event. There is the picture of the Next Event is Coming,but no Event and I know there a still 2 Events on run.
How can I / you fix this?
Thanks for your help.
Kerstin
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kerstin thank you for posting on King care,
Ok some troubleshooting first as long as you don't have any saved boosters.
Sometimes this brings them back:
Android troubleshooting
And if this doesn't work, please looks at this link here which explains why events come and go early, or don't even show at all
Events
I hope they come back soon, have a farmtastic day!