Farm Heroes level 1851 Rancid. This level impossible without spending a LOT of gold. Unfair of King.

Options
2»

Answers

• Nix_O'Connell
    Nix_O'Connell Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hey Nix :)

Nix, I don't work for King, I am just  a community helper, so hey, I have to give the official line out. 

That being said, as a very addicted player it doesn't mean I have to believe everything they tell me either. 

You both make extremely valid points! Kings line that it is a free to play game is also valid too. They don't specify that its free to play in a timescale as actually, the boosters do build up daily. So you could pass the game a year later and yes its free. The idea of buying boosters is up to our discretion.

I do agree with them to the point of the fact they are trying to keep everyone happy and yet I don't think really it is all down to skill...as you can be skilful and yet still get a rubbish board. I'm only on 1726? I think, can't remember offhand without opening. The only reason I am so far behind when once I was top of the levels, is because I blog. And I adamantly refuse to lower myself to having to use boosters on videos because not everyone can afford to. I don't buy, mine have just built up with not being used, but I already compromised with having to make rubbish one star videos when it used to be 3 because they have changed the levels so much.  What's the point of watching a video where the videoer has every booster going? I may be behind but I have standards. If I want a better score then I use them ;)

As a blogger though I do know firsthand that King do listen to Feedback. Our community moderator has passed the feedback about this level on already (she confirmed this morning) The reason I know this is wheras I had every level videoed, now I don't. Some of them have been changed a dozen or more times since release. The easy ones get harder, the harder ones get harder then easier, and they switch them around and switch them around until they either end up with different requirements or end up with an easier board again. 

A lot of the hardness was brought in with the companions. It was better without in my opinon. As companions do not always help. You can have them on but not activate them sometimes if the crops needed are too low. But sometimes the boards lay themselves out better. Its like with Rancid and his hardness. I often find hard is more passable than the easy option. 

I really wish they would bring a back move into it. The amount of moves I make stupidly then kick myself. The move I am making decides to go a different way (as I drag rather than click) or I use a shovel on the wrong crop lol.

I get what you mean about the ones who buy their way through. That really bugs me. In my FB group if anyone mentions boosters not gained in the game (if you get what I mean, I don't want the spam filter to target me) they are warned and removed. I really cannot see how anyone can brag about being top of the levels or leaderboard without passing it legitimately. I have no problems with using 3 shovels as they can be bought with beans earned. Admittedly I have a fair few, mine have all been earned before FB started losing requests but they can be got. To me passing 15 levels on release day means nothing if they buy gold to do it. (Even better when I pass the level they spent the most on without even using a shovel and I share the video ;) ) What satisfaction does it get anyone? Me, I have been known to roll around like a lunatic after passing a level I have been on for months and it was soooo boring. That might not get me street cred but I feel accomplished.

Anyway, sorry, I rattled on. You both made good points that will be seen. 

I don't know if you have seen this link? Voice of the player. One of our moderators is going to take it to the studio so that is the better thread to comment on. Its a trade off though. For everything bad, we have to write something good. We don't want the studio to think we hate the game they clearly love. (Personally I think its a whole team of Rancids) and ultimately we do love it because otherwise, why are we complaining?

Have a farmtastic day and may your levels be kinder! :)

Wendy Woo - I sooo agree with you and the teapot analogy is excellent. Ugh, I hope they change the level but I'm just refusing to even look at it or the game right now :)
  • Nix_O'Connell
    Nix_O'Connell Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting your feedback here on King Care. I've read through your comments and I agree with you on the aspect of when a level gets so difficult that it takes the fun away from playing.

As Chicken Slayer mentions; I'd like to get your feedback on this thread: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/voice-of-the-player-if-you-are-an-avid-farm-hero-fan-then-id-love-to-hear-from-you - this way I can carry your message to the Game Studio for Farm Heroes Saga.

- Mark

Hi Mark, I'll give you some feedback on your link as soon as I have cooled down a bit, that may take a while but I'll make a contribution :):):)
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Ohh goody that makes me happy too :D Well done btw!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?