Can't get 3 stars on the Rancid level 891.

Options
Tracy_H
Tracy_H Posts: 9 Level 2

I know I'm not as far as many others because I'm trying to get 3 stars on every level. On level 891 I have only used 6 out of 17 moves and passed with still only 2 stars. My score is 159,000. Usually 140,000 is 3 stars with Rancid. I think the scoring is way off. What score is needed for 3 stars?? I'm very frustrated.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for posting on King care.

You are quite correct about Rancid. Its not so much that the scoring is off but its more about the fact the smarmy little critter is aiming to make our lives as miserable as he can.

What you will find is some of the Rancids are easier (shsssh don't name them or they will get changed) and some are made more challenging and you need a ridiculous amount of points.Β 

I would suggest that you come back to that one. They might change it at some point which they often do. (Usually on the ones I spend weeks and weeks on) and its wasted time for you, or when you get stuck on another level, you could come back to that one.Β 

I have a link to the guide for that level but to be fair, you are doing better than me, I only got one star without using a companion and only used shovels :)

Level 891

And just an fyi that is one of the altered levels, it used to be harder!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?