levels

Łukasz_Wąs
Łukasz_Wąs Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello. Had anyone had a problem after going through the 1840 round? And the problem is that on the computer I already have the level 1841 and even now already 1842 and on the phone I'm blocked after passing the 1840 level and writes that the next rounds will be soon. I tried to refresh etc. but nothing helps.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,488 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Lucasz thank you for posting on King care.

I know there are more levels, have you checked your app store for an update? If the game is not updated the levels won't automatically open after the current ones end. 

• Łukasz_Wąs
    Łukasz_Wąs Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks a lot. It's stupid to admit but I did not check it out. But it helped and I can keep playing on tel. Thank you again. Regards

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,488 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Lukasz, never feel stupid for asking something that you are not sure about! Its usually the last thing or the easiest that comes to mind and believe me, I have tried all sorts before but not done something simple.

I am so glad that you have been able to update. The games sometimes seem to do it automatically but that probably depends on the device. I would advise you check for updates regularly as sometimes if they need a little fix, you might not get a game that behaves if you don't. 

Have a good weekend :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?