Farm heroes saga progress lost when i connect to facebook

Zahara_Larasaty
Zahara_Larasaty Posts: 3 Newbie

Farm heroes saga progress on level 1035 and it lost when i connect to FB:(

My mom was playing farm heroes saga on her old handphone. She asked me to move her game on her new handphone. But my mom didnt save her progress game on facebook or gmail account or king.com.

So i try to connect this game on my FB to move this game on her new HP. When i connect this game, and i try to play.. i started on level 1, and she lost her progresss. Please help to restore my mom progress on her level :(

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,488 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Zahara, 

Thank you for posting on King care.

So the game you tried to save, did you try to connect it to your Facebook account on the old device?

Its always a good idea to connect to something so this doesn't happen when you switch phones but sometimes we don't find out things until its too late. 

I am going to pass this on to a moderator who will be in touch with you, but she won't see it until she is in the office so its likely to be early next week. 

Are you wanting to save progress onto your facebook account for her, or will she make an account of her own? It can be in the Kingdom if she would prefer that. The moderator will discuss it with you but I am sure she can do something. Your mum has done very well getting that far. 

Leave it with me and the moderator will be in touch :)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,488 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Zahara, just checking to see if you still need help? I have prompted the moderator again so look out for a reply from her :)

She was swamped by us last week so it might have been missed.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Thanks for passing on @Chicken Slayer 

@Zahara I am sorry your  mother has lost her progress, I will send you a private message now so that we can get the account details :-) 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?