Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
i bought this morning 100 goldbars for farm heroes. the 10 euros were token from my account but i don't received the goldbars. it's the second time ( also on 29 januari) please help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Neggierazal🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry! No selling is allowed in our Community! Please check Community's House Rules!
If you have any game related questions, please click on this Green lettered link to --> post a question in Candy Crush Saga
Thank you for understanding!
I have 920 goldbar i sale because i need money for bill in hospital
Oh no! For this, please check out our purchases and refunds page: https://goo.gl/MR7Eq9
I hope this helps!
Jenny