Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My nephew has made some purchases on games without my permission. How do I get my money back? I have deleted all games now but I can't afford to lose the money .please help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sarah,
We cannot deal with payment issues on King care, but don't worry, I have a link to those that can.
Follow this link and the contact link is on it.
Sorry I cannot give you immediate help but they are the best people to deal with it
You don't need to delete all games just for your information, just make sure that you either turn inapp purchases off, or as I do, I make sure that I require a password every single time to buy. It stops me nudging something with my finger too.