๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

right now i am in 1400 level but i didn't get proper recognition ???

Bharath_Kumar-3
Bharath_Kumar-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

more then 3 years i played farm heros saga right now i am in 1400 level still i am playing but i looking for an recognition like cash prize or tour packages or some attractive prizes i am waiting for your valuable reply.

thanking u

Bharath kumarย 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,488 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Bharath,ย 

Thank you for posting. Unfortunately there isn't a lot we can do about your wishes as we don't make the game. There was a recent 2000 level event which you would have had access to if you play on a mobile?

I'm an avid player too, I have been playing since the beginning of the game, its my favourite. I know there are now upto at leas 2035 levels, but don't rush because as I am finding they get harder, but will be made easier as time goes on. I am only on 1732 as I refuse to use boosters other than shovels.ย 

Have a farmtastic day :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Bharath,ย 

I agree with Chicken Slayer - I play Farm Heroes Saga because I enjoy the game :-)

However, I do want to carry your feedback to the Game Studio. I am currently in the process of gathering player feedback on this page:ย https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/voice-of-the-player-if-you-are-an-avid-farm-hero-fan-then-id-love-to-hear-from-you

Thanks in advance if you could post your comment there and I will make sure the guys in the Game Studio receives your idea :-)

- Markย ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?