Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am, on level 487 and cant figure out how to remove the fire flies. I have removed them in earlier levels but not this one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michelle, thank you for posting on King care.
The fireflies are tricky little critters! You need to have them all lit at the same timeor they won't go. Are you sure its 487? I was going to get the blog help for it, but it doesn't mention them on that level and they don't start until 491. Would it be 497? Even if its not, you can watch the video to see how to remove them
Level 497