Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Level 453 keeps freezing. I am playing on a desktop with FB Gameroom. I had played directly too & it still freezes. Ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good afternoon Phyllis,
There is a possibility that the game loaded a faulty version the first time and now it keeps trying to load it again every other time.
I know this is a long winded way to go about it, but try this and see if it stops it.
Uninstall Game room.
Follow this troubleshooting for your browser (as in clear cache and cookies)
Reboot your computer.
Once started again, re download gameroom and see if its working properly.
If it still isn't (which hopefully it will be now) can you let us know
Your version of windows (assuming its windows)
Which browser you are using or browsers if more than one.
Troubleshooting you have done (even though I advised it, it helps if you list it for the studio to see)
Hopefully the troubleshooting will work though and this won't be needed