Lost game progress

Clair_Green
Clair_Green Posts: 1 Newbie

I have lost all my game progress, I was around 400 levels in, with gold bars purchased very recently. I have tried signing in with Facebook, and with various email addresses I would have used for a Kingdom account, and neither has got the progress back. Please help!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,485 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Clair, 

I am going to escalate this to a moderator as you have tried connecting and clearly know what you are doing.

It will likely be the next couple of days as she has been away and has a backlog of posts to help with but she will get to it. 

In the meantime, have you tried logging in via a browser to see if that works? Just in case it is the app. The gold bars and progress will be connected with your account it would just be boosters. 

Have you got the Facebook app? try deleting that. Go to Safari and clear the cache, Delete the app from your phone. 

Reboot. Then reinstall the app, and try to log in again. Just in case its a cache problem :)

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Thanks @Chicken Slayer 

@Clair Do not worry, please log into an account and I will send you a message about restoring your progress :-) 

Thanks! 

• Valentina-8
    Valentina-8 Posts: 1 Newbie

Aiutatemi a recuperare i miei progressi!!!!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,485 Pet Rescue Moderator

@ValentinaGrazie per la tua domanda. Mi dispiace ma per il momento King Care è disponibile solo in inglese e spagnolo. Si prega di visitare il seguente sito dove è possibile controllare le sezioni di aiuto e domande frequenti

http://farmheroessaga.com/help/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?