Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
How do you change direction of the bull in level 706 and up to be able to collect the new cropsie? There was a short info the first time I tried the level, but I can't get it to replay so that I can figure out the new challenge.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Angela, you have met the bull! I am going to give you two links, one for how to move the bull around, once you understand him, he isn't so daunting, and one for that level. Both excellent guides...and I wrote them so I can say that haha.
Good luck!
This one has the explanation you missed too.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-met-the-bull
Level 706