Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I used to get magic beans after passing a level and now I don’t. Haven’t for a while. Are there no longer magic beans in the game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oooh Fingers crossed
I just passed another level and this time it gave me beans. I am trying to pass another level to see if it continues.
Thank you for the info, they are forwarding it to the studio
I have iOS version 31.1 on an iPhone X.
Thank you....can you let me know your device and iOS version, so I can pass it to the king care team for investigation please
It happens on new levels that I have never done before. I tried all the troubleshooting tips, updating, restarting, re-installing, etc. I luckily passed a level in just a few tries to test it and still no beans. It only gives me gold bars.
Hi Nicole,
Firstly, are these new levels you are passing? You haven't already passed them previously? You should still be getting beans for every new level you pass.
Can you also have a look at this troubleshooting guide please and let me know if it helps.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
If this doesn't help, could you get back to me and let me know your ios version and device please