Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
For several days the list of my friends does not download, the window is white. So I can not ask for lives or help to pass certain levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Annick,
I have heard of others with the same issue.
Can you please let me know which device and OS you are using and I can get you the troubleshooting steps. Its caused by Facebook at the moment with a change around of their privacy settings.
Thank you for the information. Facebook recently made a huge change to their privacy rules and regulations following the recent scandal, and following that, a lot of King games (I don't know about others as I only play 3 lol) have had problems with friends lists. Its not a King change its Facebook Have you recently changed your privacy settings?
Try the troubleshooting, if it doesn't help then please, come back and let me know. I will then pass it over to one of our King care team to report to the studio
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
I have a laptop, Windows7. I'm at level 712. I do not have a problem with other games.