Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have lost ALL of my progress (was nearly at 1,000); what happened and can it be restored?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cinthia,
Were you connected via the Kingdom or Facebook? I am assuming you are playing on a mobile device as computers (I think) would be impossible to lose it unless you lost your account.
I will give you the links in case firstly.
Connect to Facebook
Connect to the Kingdom
If you were not connected to either of those and were just saving progress on your phone/tablet, please come back and let me know and I will pass this over to a King care moderator who will be able to help