Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Have been playing farm heroes for years, suddenly I can't log into it, it just shuts off- been like that for 3 days. if I delete it and re-download it can I get back to where I was on level 2,600 ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Angela, Thank you for posting on King care.
Are you trying to connect via Facebook? If so, please see this article,
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/facebook-lost-progress-and-friends-lists
Let me know if none of the troubleshooting helps
As long as you were connected before, it can be restored, and if you weren't, we have some pretty good magical moderators here so one way or another, progress will be brought back. The only thing is, saved boosters won't be. But gold and beans will
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-do-boosters-vanish-from-my-app