Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Farm hero’s saga will NOT open when I go to open just brings me back to my apps on iPad did all the fixes still wont open for days now,,
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gayle, I hate it when it does that!
When you say you tried all the fixes, did you try everything in this article?
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
Please could you also see this too in case this is anything to do with it
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/problems-with-your-games-crashing-loading-on-certain-ios-devices
If its not that, could you let me know which device and ios version you have, and also your app version. What troubleshooting you have done exactly as I will need it to pass on to the King team.
Thank you