Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I've been playing Farm for 4 years and I've got 3 stars on every level, nevertheless I'm on 1326th level and I managed to play it with 175 000 points and I got only 1 star, So I'd like to know what to do to get both missing stars... Please help !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good afternoon and welcome to King care.
I hate rancid levels and some are worse than others. In order to get 3 stars on any of his levels, you need to have as many moves left as you can. I always try to use shovels where I can to save moves.
I have a link, but as the level was changed since release and they took moves away *cries* I only managed to get one star too. You definitely need to have as many moves left as you can! Evil level
https://farmheroeshelp.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/level-1326-rancid.html
I even used companions for that too which I hate doing.
Good luck!!