wondering why these two links to the same game show are different I am totally confused! Thanks

Options

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Marcia, thank you for posting on King care. 

The first link is to your FHS game that you have bookmarked as a shortcut on Facebook. 

The second link is to the King.com website where you can also play the FHS game but without Facebook if you choose.

You can also sync your Facebook account to the Kingdom account and play over at King. com bypassing playing on Facebook if you want (it often works better although you won't have all your FB friends)

You can also play other King games at King. com too. If your levels are different over there it just means you haven't synced your Facebook game. 

Hope this helps!

~ Chicken Slayer

• Marcia-10
    Marcia-10 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

how do I sync my games from computer to android?  ty

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Marcia, are you playing in facebook or the kingdom? You need to download the app on Android and then log in however it is you usually do. It will give you the option to log in when you open the game. Your levels, gold and beans will then be synced. Boosters are a little different as they are saved on mobile devices you buy them on as they are saved in the device memory. If you need anymore help please come back and ask :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?