Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have won color boosters when I completed special events like Flower tower in Farm heroes saga but I can't see them added to my profile. Please help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good afternoon alekhya51292 thank you for posting on King care.
I will pass this over to a moderator who will be able to help you with them
Hello both! Sorry for the delay. As a gesture of goodwill I have added these items to your mobile game and next time you open the game you will see a pop up :-) Thanks!
Hello both! Sorry for the delay. As a gesture of goodwill I have added these items to your mobile game and next time you open the game you will see a pop up :-)
Thanks!
Good afternoon alekhya51292 thank you for posting on King care.I will pass this over to a moderator who will be able to help you with them