Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Companions and rewards

Options
B_Anna_Chan
B_Anna_Chan Posts: 2 Newbie

I must've passed 50+ levels over the past 6 months and for some reason none of my companions or rewards have unlocked. I thought it would rectify itself but not so far. Anyone got any ideas? 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening B Anna Chan, thank you for posting on King care. 

Companions are unlocked on various farm club levels that you can find in your farm club section. You need to earn 3 stars to earn each of them. Have you completed all the current ones? They end on level 1100 at the moment no more are being made. 

There is usually one farm club level per episode, if you are lower than the final farm club level, can you send me screenshots of what you can see? You can add them as an image to your reply :)

• B_Anna_Chan
    B_Anna_Chan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Good evening B Anna Chan, thank you for posting on King care. 

Companions are unlocked on various farm club levels that you can find in your farm club section. You need to earn 3 stars to earn each of them. Have you completed all the current ones? They end on level 1100 at the moment no more are being made. 

There is usually one farm club level per episode, if you are lower than the final farm club level, can you send me screenshots of what you can see? You can add them as an image to your reply :)

Thanks for your reply. I am currently on level 1451. Is this maybe why I can no longer unlock companions or receive rewards in the Farm Club?
  • Lady_Choo
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hiya, sorry, just saw the comment under my answer. Yes, they stopped at level 1100. They may come back yet in the future, they haven't decided yet though. 

As you are playing on a tablet or phone, have you got the minigames? Many players have access to them or quests where you can earn boosters :)

They are in testing phase though so not everyone has them :(

• brittanynicole414
    brittanynicole414 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Does anyone know how I can unlock my last three rewards?
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @brittanynicole414 you cannot unlock those as the companions stopped being made after level 1110. They might bring them back in the future but not right now :) 
  • brittanynicole414
    brittanynicole414 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?