Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
So we actually win nothing, regardless you pay? Full or not
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I always wait for piggy bank to be full before I purchase. It is not for free. It is your choice weather you wNt to buy or not. This is how cc make money.
Hi Kelly, the purpose of the piggy bank is actually the chance to buy gold at special offer prices. I haven't looked for FHS as I don't buy gold in there, or boosters, but I know in BW3 it does actually save £2 so is a better deal.
I have a link here that explains it, but remember, buying or not is a personal choice, you can play without. But I agree, I think it should have been thought out better
Piggy bank