Still no answer to my problem with King games

Options
suesun85
suesun85 Posts: 5 Level 2

The two "answers" to my problem are of no help.  Sad to say that my games are not playable any longer.  I'm going to miss playing them

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,024 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

The problem has been escalated as you were advised on one of your earlier posts suesun85. Unfortunately we are the volunteers but we have to wait for the King team to see the posts and if they are out of the office, you are unlikely to get an official reply within a day, plus you posted over the weekend when nobody but us is around.

For future help though, its often better to reply to the same thread as it makes it easier to keep track of the issues rather than starting a new one :)

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
  • suesun85
    suesun85 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The problem has been escalated as you were advised on one of your earlier posts suesun85. Unfortunately we are the volunteers but we have to wait for the King team to see the posts and if they are out of the office, you are unlikely to get an official reply within a day, plus you posted over the weekend when nobody but us is around.

For future help though, its often better to reply to the same thread as it makes it easier to keep track of the issues rather than starting a new one :)

Thank you for your input. I'll wait and see if someone is able to give a suggestion

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?