Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I miss battle nations greatly and would like to know if there it is at all likely that i will make a return.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kevin, I don't know but I can try to find out for you. I would say its probably unlikely from the bit of googling I just did. I did find several petitions so someone liked it at least
Hello Kevin! Welcome to the community, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback.
There are no plans at present to bring back this game but your comments have been passed on.
We are always working on new ideas.. so watch this space!