Why there are different no. of moves for candy crush? Is there has different version of candy?

Options
Priscilla_Lee
Priscilla_Lee Posts: 1 Newbie

I have seen some success samples on youtube, it is not fair to me as well as other pl.ayers that they have more moves than I am playing one.  Some samples even have extra tools to play it and let them to finish so faster than me.  Can you explain why this is happening to me?  It is suppose to be fair and equal chance to everyone right?  Why I have to spend much time to finish, and someone do not need for it?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Priscilla, thank you for posting on King care.

Firstly, King make the game but not generally the help videos on youtube, they are made by gamers such as myself. The trouble is, King often tweak the levels after release if people  found them too hard or too easy, they will alter the requirements. So that is why often the levels are slightly different. Its impossible to keep on top of all the levels with up to date videos as we don't have time to check every level for changes several times a day. That's when it is helpful if you drop them a message to say its changed.

As regards the help items with the extra tools, I assume you mean boosters? Everyone has the ability to play the game and buy them if they wish, or not buy them if they wish. Personally, in my videos for Farm heroes, I would never ever use boosters because I don't buy them (Although my free earned ones are saving up) and not everybody can, so I really do not see the point of having a video showing how a level can be beaten using them. Its no help whatsoever.

I would advise that you find a good channel to stick with and look out for videos that say no boosters.

I will give you my channel if it helps, 

Farm Heroes Saga Family

And a website for Candy crush

Saga Level help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?