Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
This level will require multiple boosters and lots of money to complete . Why make it impossible ?
Ive wasted so much money as it dosnt matter how high the number is on the fruit matches it still only goes down by 1% with each cropsie match
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Я тоже не могу пройти этот уровень
Oh no Take a break and come back, they will change it I am sure!
I don't mind challenging levels but 1896 is too impossible to pass, there's dozens of other games out there, think my time with farm saga is over
Thanks for the feedback Carolyn, I am going to pass this on. I'm not there yet so hopefully it will be changed by the time I am!
I hate rancid anyway :'(