Tractor Dash, Friend Invite, Message Center & Companion Rewards NOT WORKING

Maggie_McDevitt
Maggie_McDevitt Posts: 1 Newbie

As above. This has been going on for months now. Come on guys. How do you expect us to pay for gold bars when you can’t sort these bugs out??! 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Maggie, thanks for posting. 

I am sorry you are having issues. The trouble is when its not widespread it makes it harder to fix especially when its just random players. 

Have you tried the troubleshooting tips?

Can you tell me what exactly is happening please. I see the issues you have but as all mine are working I need to know exactly what it is you are not having appear like you should be.  Or any screenshots are always useful.

Companions stop at level 1110, and you only get the rewards once, when you have completed all 3 required animals in the row, then the reward icon will light up. Once redeemed though that's it. 

The message centre I know has been having issues on the desktop version but that was down to Facebook changes and not King. They haven't found a solution to that one yet. But are you not able to connect to Facebook at all? Again, FB made some changes with their privacy settings, you can see the help HERE for that one. I think the friend invitation thing was either a knock on or withdrawn as a lot of none players were complaining about being bombarded.

Can you also let me know which iOS version and the device version you are using please so that if it is a game issue, they can collect all the data they can. Have you also checked there are no updates waiting?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?