Farm Heroes Super Saga does not finish loading.

Gregg_Jewell
Gregg_Jewell Posts: 1 Newbie

On Farm Heroes Super Saga, I am trying to get into level 56 on my Windows 10 PC thru Facebook Gameroom.  For the last couple of weeks, it gets to where I can choose the level to play, but then thats as far is it loads.  I have waited on several occassions for more than an hour and still didnt load. I have tried all trooubleshooting issues that I can find. This sounds silly, but I can't even tell which browser facebook gameroom is using, there is no logos or indications on status bar as to which one s being used.  Otherwise, history, cache, temp cookies have all been deleted and tried restarting game with no success.  Any help would be greatly appreciated....Thank you!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2018

Hi Gregg, thank you for posting on King care.

Its not a silly question about the browser. I always assumed its through google chrome but actually I don't know that it is. I just mostly use that one :D

Have you tried uninstalling gameroom? Then I use a programme called ccleaner which removes all rubbish files from browsers. 

I would also recommend going into the windows utility files I think it is...if you ask cortana for disk clean up, that should bring up that box where you can remove snippets of files (like a windows cache clean) that are not needed and it gives it a clean. Clear your browser cache and cookies if you didn't use ccleaner (otherwise that will do it for you)

Reboot your pc, redownload gameroom again and see if that helps :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?