Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I was thinking about quit facebook and deactive my account. But then I realize I can lost my game data on Farm Heroes if I do that..
can i still have my lastet data on 300+ level and not losing it after I deactive my Facebook account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening gitachwan,
Can you make a kingdom account? I have a link that tells you how to do that here
Then you have two options, either just don't use your Facebook account and don't use it to log into, then you could sync your progress over and just not bother with your FB account...or one of the team can add your progress over to the new Kingdom account but you will just have 2 stars on each level as it will be automatic.
I can give you a lost progress link where you can contact the email team at the bottom
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep