Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Why in Farm adventures that I can't see all the screen?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lise, (great name by the way, You are the first person I have spoken to that has my middle name ever lol)
Farm adventures is still under development and is in testing, so you are one of the lucky ones that can see it.
In the app store is there a contact email under the app? I would try emailing them from there as they will need the feedback if its not working properly. If there isn't one, or you get sent here again, let me know and I will pass it over to the team