Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have been trying for over a week to get an answer re:
how do I get back my progress back on farm heroes saga?
I play on my iPad.I am just about to give up!This is so confusing.
is there anyone who can help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening DMartinaitis, welcome to King care!
Were you currently logged into Facebook? It should just be a simple case of reconnecting so I am going to give you a lost progress link to read. If that doesn't help, there is a contact email near the bottom of the page where you can email the team directly
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep