Problème synchronisation

Options
Salocin_Yedog
Salocin_Yedog Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello,At present when I play "Farm hero saga" I connect on the kingdom account. It is going to make two years. Today I created an account Facebook thus I have price(prize) exactly the same e-mail address as Kingdom my account.When I want connect with Facebook synchronize I am level 1 except(off) with kingdom level 640.I have already received an answer malheursement it does not still work!!!!! That begins to become painful to the shitting limit!!!! I followed below your help(assistant) but nothing to make!!!!

Hello Nicolas, What follows is presented to you by Malformed automated and helpful of King, Anna.Anna does his/her best, but she can sometimes badly understand(include) your question. Thank you for your email and let us try to put back on the rails you.There are several things to be tried who can normally solve the problem of connection of Facebook. Thank you for following these stages to reconnect the game(set,play):1. Thank you for downloading the last version of Facebook and your game(set,play) since your App Store.2. Verify if you have the last software on your device. 3. Open the game(set,play), and so you can, disconnect him(it) from Facebook or from Kingdom.4. Force now the closure(lock) of all the applications and put out(switch off) your device. Leave your device put out(switched off) during 10 seconds before of him(it)Relight:: http: // support.apple.com / en-us 5. If you have recently exchange the password of your Facebook, it should be updated on your device also. For that purpose, remove the connection has Facebook since the menu of the parameters of your game(set,play), disconnect from Facebook then reconnect with your new password.6. Try to connect you to a WiFi network instead of using the data of your motive(mobile).You will find here a link towards a Video which will explain you as to proceed has these stages: http: // youtu.be / qrmBWnonwtEIf you cannot always connect, you can try to reinstall the game(set,play). To avoid losing your progress, make sure to connect your game(set,play) has an account Kingdom, or that the last level that you have cheek was crossed(spent) While you were capable of connecting has Facebook. Thank you for taking into account that any booster or life accumulated in the game can disappear after this process. I hope that it helped you, if it did not completely answer your question, meeting(appointment) then on our King Care Communauté where numerous players have certainly an answer for you.The site includes a lot of information, advice(councils) and tricks(clevernesses) which will help you to return on rails. If you do not find the sought(studied) solution, post simply the question, somebody will quickly help you.Click simply this link to have more help(assistant) on Farm Heroes Saga

Then I went on the king care link https: // king.avature.net/externalcareers/ResetPassword I bang(type) my e-mail of my account kigdom and I do not receive in return, nor in unwanted

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello there!

Really sorry that you did not get the help you were expecting. I had a look at your FB account and I reset your level to 642. Now you NEED to update the game, clear cookies and re-install, for it to synchronise.

Let me know how that goes and I'll be here if you need further help!

If not, have a fun-tastic weekend :) 

- Mia

PS: For a chance to win 100 Gold Bars, just click here. Good luck!

• Salocin_Yedog
    Salocin_Yedog Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I hold you thank personally. You are the only person to have understood my request because I began seriously to give up. You did a good work I lost nothing thanks to your help and I am for the level identical that that is kingdom/Facebook.Thank you very much I be finally going to be able to play and move forward

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Options

I am SO happy to hear and you are very welcome! I'm glad I could help :-) That's what the Community is for, so really, don't hesitate to visit us as often as you need. We also have contest and discussion going on where you can win goodies and gold! Don't forget to take your chance here and for now, have a fun-tastic weekend playing Farm Heroes!

- Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?