Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Please help me to get back to my level. My previous level pass 3450. My game name is Loris Angel.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Loris, as long as you filled the form in the team will get back to you. Its the weekend though so there is usually nobody around
No, my question was not answered. I even clicked on the link and asked for help, no response as yet. Hope they do. Like I said, it is sad to start from that level that they place me. I might as well stop playing the game.
No, my question was not answered. I even clicked on the lock and asked for help, no response as yet. Hope they do. Like I said, it is sad to start from that level that they place me. I might as well stop playing the game.
Hi Loris, did you connect the team via the link I gave you? If its still showing as incorrect, click on this link contact and the team will be able to help you
Hi Chicken Slayer, thanks for responding, but the level that I am reconnected to is wrong. I'm at a level passing 3450.
Hi Loris, thanks for posting on King care.
Don't panic, I have a link here, Lost levels follow it down to the device you use and follow instructions