Starting at level 1911 , impossible! (without spending money)

deejane40@gmail.
deejane40@gmail. Posts: 1 Newbie

Beginning with level 1911 on Farm Heroes Saga, most are impossible without spending a lot of money. I challenge the creators to solve those levels with only the free boosters or even buying 3 shovels with 250 beans. Then post a walkthrough. Nobody else has yet. I am stuck at level 1920 and have given up. Sad bc I'm almost to 2000!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Deejane, Thank you for your feedback! Don't you dare give up though, players like yourself who give feedback will help those of us who are just behind you because they will modify the levels. You have come so far, you know you will miss their little squeals :)

The official line is because you are on the top, you are elite players but many have complained about 1901 up as being impossible without boosters. The good thing is, the team do listen even if its not straight away, but I have seen changes made to newer candy levels just this week following feedback, and as I blog, I have a huge list of levels that have been changed for farm following feedback so they do listen.Β 

I am going to pass this on right now, and the team will pass it over to the studio tomorrow :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Deejane,

Those high levels are tough to crack and I've seen other posts with similar statements as your.

I'll make sure the game studio gets your input.

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?