Game crashes when I select level 743, after I select 'Play'.

Iron_Mom
Iron_Mom Posts: 4 Newbie

I select FHS from my icon on iPad. It opens. I then select Play, then level 743 (the level I am on). When I select level 743 (my current level), the program crashes. I can select and play a previous level. I also can't log into Facebook. I upgraded to an iPad mini2 from an original iPad. Same problem exists. Data transferred successfully via iCloud.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Iron mom, thanks for posting. 

I see the ipad mini 2 is a few years old if I am correct? Can you tell me which version of ios you are using. 

It might be that its an age thing and it cannot cope with the game but until I ask the team I cannot be sure and I could be totally wrong, so don't listen to me yet lol. 

Normally we get players to do the troubleshooting you can find here 

You can read more about older devices here

Have you got another device you can test the level on? Sometimes getting past one particular level on another device can give the original device a kick. But I am going to add this to the teams list for Monday so I will get back to you :) 

• Iron_Mom

iPad mini2 is IOS version 11.4(15F79)

• Iron_Mom

I was on an original mini. I switched to the iPadmini2 but that didn't give my device a 'kick'. It still doesn't work. No newer iPad in this house. We do have phones, but I don't play on a phone as the screen is too small.

• Iron_Mom

We also can't log into Facebook with Farm Heroes Saga. I can log onto Facebook with Candy Crush Soda. Any advice for Farm Heroes?

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi Iron Mom,

It feels to me like both of the issues are connected. Can you try playing from a computer on Facebook? It might ask you to approve terms and conditions or something in the browser that could help unstuck the game for you.

It's just a hypothesis but I reckon it's something worth checking. If you manage to play on Facebook from a computer, I would suggest then to deinstall and install Farm Heroes again on your iPad.

Hopefully this fixes the issue, if not, you know where to find us!

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?