Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The wings come out but then if I match next to them again, they close don't understand how to get rid of the bugs.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Angel52304 thanks for posting.
They are not quite as hard as it seems. As you have found one match opens, one match lights. Make a third against them and they close. So you need to get all the flies lit at the same time before they fly away. So say for example you need to remove 4, all 4 have to be lit then they go.
As its easy to match accidentally next to them, always try to start at the bottom.
I am not quite sure which level you are on, but I am giving you a blog link with a demo video to look at to see it in action
https://farmheroeshelp.blogspot.com/2014/06/level-492.html