Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I was trying to synchronize my progress to Facebook. And I reinstall the game but it completely reset the game the game and I am back at the level 1 , I am not sure on which level I was . I don't know what I do. Please someone help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening
It seems like you need to log back onto Facebook, I have a link that shows you how, here.
If that doesn't work, you will need to contact the team, stuffed under the stairs in the lost levels department. They will be able to help get you back on track