Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Is there actually anyone at King reading these questions? I've had an issue now for several days. King just aren't interested and keep emailing with the same old stock reply.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marg, thank you for posting.
If you email, due the sheer volume, emails can be answered with an auto reply which admittedly is pretty useless.
Unfortunately the team cannot be on King all the time so they rely on us volunteers. Normally I would have been here, but just for a change, I had a few days offline so I am sorry it got missed.
Youtube videos are not generally official videos. And the same as the levels progress, the special events can be changed at any time. If one of the bloggers has made a video before the change, then it will be different and nobody is to blame. Because the videos are not official, nobody is told when levels do get changed, so they don't always know to change them.
As to the difficulty of the level, I will pass on your feedback. These levels are a special event. Not everyone can get them and they are designed to be hard to win boosters. It might not be fair on you but others are passing them. I always end up using more boosters than I win though so I get what you are saying.